- 8 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cleveland and Northeast Ohio has a rich history of pop culture and its neighborhoods and cityscapes have been used as settings for many movies over the years. We will see these places on this full day tour. These are the highlights:
- We will tour the Mansfield Reformatory where the movies Shawshank Redemption and Air Force One were filmed.
- We will drive by areas in Cleveland that were either used as movie sets or have iconic landmarks you might recognize from such popular or award winning films like the first Avengers movie, Captain America - Winter Soldier and the Deer Hunter.
- We will see the house where Siegel and Shuster lived and where they created Superman.
- We will end this fun and exciting tour at the Christmas Story house, where you can try on the same pink bunny rabbit outfit that Ralphie wore or get your own leg lamp!
Admission is included to all of the attractions, but lunch, shopping and snacks are on your own.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mansfield Reformatory
- Entry/Admission - A Christmas Story House
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Lunch - Lunch, snacks and beverages are on your own.
Mansfield Reformatory, 100 Reformatory Rd, Mansfield, OH 44905-1208
Visit: Mansfield Reformatory, 100 Reformatory Rd, Mansfield, OH 44905-1208
You will take a tour of the Mansfield Reformatory, where the movies Shawshank Redemption and Air Force One were filmed.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: A Christmas Story House, 3159 W 11th St, Cleveland, OH 44109-1803
You will take a tour of the Christmas Story House and have a chance to bring home your own leg lamp.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is provided for this tour. You will need to inform us of which hotel you are staying at when you book the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.