- 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are the only motorized boat tour to Cave Point County Park. See the stunning seascape from a vantage point that most people don't.
- Entry/Admission - Lakeside Park
- Entry/Admission - Cave Point County Park
- Entry/Admission - Whitefish Dunes State Park
Cave Point Paddle and Pedal, 6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakeside Park, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
This is where we launch the boat and cruise over some shipwrecks
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cave Point County Park, 5360 Schauer Rd The park is open everyday from 8 to 5., Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-8266
The stunning shoreline of Cave Point County Park is a must see on your Door County vacation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whitefish Dunes State Park, 3275 Clark Lake Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-7904
One of the longest beaches in Door County makes for great swimming, views and cruising. We go explore for the Australasia shipwreck and get out the snorkel gear if you want.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.