- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If your looking for something new and exciting to do with your family, Freinds ,guests or large group this is it !!!!
Everyone will have the time of there life playing Croquet in this wonderful setting on the shores of lower Gresham lake
Eagles soar over the court to see what’s going on
- Croquet mallets ,balls and our USCA sanctioned professional court
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
4021 Swift Creek Trail, Woodruff, WI 54568, USA
Returns to original departure point
When you arrive you will receive a short lesson on how to hold the Croquet mallet along with the strategy of the game called Golf Croquet.
Then we divide your group up into teams of 2 who play against another team of 2. This is why it’s best to come out in groups of 4 but we can make any number of players work.
After we have the teams figure out we play 3 games won by the first team to get the best of 5
We can accommodate summer camp outings family reunions wedding parties business outings etc
For large groups we usually set up a tournament where one team ends up winning
This is great fun for all
You will have the time of your life playing on our professional court. People describe it like playing pool on grass. We serve beer and wine and soda in the club house
So bring your group out to enjoy this old but new game of golf Croquet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.