- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
All our guides are certified kayak guides and have a great local knowledge – something that will assure you a great day out on the water. We are the areas biggest and best outdoor activity provider and that´s your insurance for a memorable and interesting activity out on the water.
We have both single and double kayaks, making kayaking with us suitable for both families, inexperienced and the more skilled kayakers.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Uteguiden Activity Centre Ålesund, Notenesgata 3, 6006 Ålesund, Norway
Returns to original departure point
The perfect trip for the inexperienced kayaker or those who wants a nice and different introduction to the Art Nouveau town of Ålesund. We have flexible departures, so that there are possibilities for a kayak trip in the evening light or even sunset. Stories about the area, why Ålesund is built in the Jugend style amongst much more is just some of the info you will get on this sea kayaking in Ålesund. During this trip we take several photo-stops where your able to get some great photos.
We meet up at our activity centre at Brunholmen in Ålesund city where we have a perfect starting point for kayak trips. Here you will get kitted out with all the mandatory equipment and get a safety breefing before we leave the centre.
• Uteguiden Activity Centre Ålesund, Notenesgata 3, 6006 Ålesund, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.