- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart for 2 hours to the Floating Market of Damnernsaduak “Damnoen Saduak Floating Market? in the Damnoen Saduak District of Ratchaburi firstly showed itself to the eyes of the tourist world in 1967, when pictures were seen of a market trading on water, where paddle boats loaded with of life?s necessities plied their trade up and down the river. The various vendors paddle up and down the waterway selling and battering their merchandise.and take a boat trip along the canals to the center of the market. .
Continue to Kanchanaburi, River Kwai, We travel west to Kanchanaburi, where we visit firstly the War Museum, which is a replica of the huts of who lived here during their captivity. The museum displays a collection of records and pictures made and held by the Japanese during World War II.Then continue to visit the bridge over the River Kwai
Lunch is served at local restaurant. And after,We return to the town to visit a War Cemetery of allied soldiers who died during the war.
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Motor Boat
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from their respective hotels for a free of cost if their hotels are present inside the city center area. If the hotels are present outside then extra cost of 350 THB Per PAX will be applicable.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Kwai, Kanchanaburi Thailand
Renowned across the globe for its famous WWII landmarks – Bridge over the River Kwai (Kwae) and the Death Railway – this westernmost province was used by the Japanese army as a strategic supplies route into neighbouring Burma and beyond.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a floating market in Damnoen Saduak District, Ratchaburi Province, about 100 kilometres southwest of Bangkok, Thailand. It has become primarily a tourist attraction, attracting domestic and foreign tourists. It is often considered the most famous floating market.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.