- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We provide a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this trek, we'll give you a full refund. Our guides are licensed and experienced. They are Kintamani locals and grew up hiking up and down this mountain hundreds of times. They know the customs and traditions of the local village and will share with you the history and heritage of Bali and the people who live near Mt Batur. We have almost 400 reviews on Trip Advisor with a 5-star rating. Book with us for an unforgettable experience.
- 100% Money-back guarantee
- Licensed, English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket at volcano
- Breakfast - Banana sandwich, egg sandwich, mineral water, hot drinks ( coffee,tea and hot chocolate)
- Flaslights and walking sticks for hiking
- Transportation to and from your hotel lobby in air conditioned van.
- All Fees and Taxes
We pick you up from your hotel lobby including Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Candidasa, Padangbai, Sidemen, Kintamani and the Ubud area. All other areas, please call.
- Kuta Beach, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia - All pick ups and drop offs are at your hotel lobby
12:30-01:30 PM: Pick up from your hotel (exact time depends on where your hotel is located).
03.00-04:00 PM: Arrive at Songan village, meet guide, get briefing and begin trek.
05.30 PM-07:30 PM: Arrive a campsite along Lake Batur.
06:00 PM: Time for yourself (fishing, swimming, relaxing) as guides prepare dinner.
07:30 PM: Dinner
08:00 PM: Balinese dance performance and campfire.
05.00 AM: Start climb to the ridge of the Caldera and the sunrise point.
06.00 AM: Enjoy the spectacular sunrise with breakfast and coffee or tea.
09.00-09:30 AM: Arrival back to the campsite and take the boat back to Songan village.
10.00 AM: Relax in the natural hot springs.
11:00 AM: Board van to coffee plantation.
11:30 AM: Visit coffee plantation.
12:30 PM: Head back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.