- 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bali is practically synonymous with pampering, and that’s what you will get on this full-day cultural spa tour. You’ll cleanse your consciousness with a visit to a Balinese mangku. Beautify your body with a luxury spa treatment and sip cocktails at sunset at a fabulous beach bar. Talk about the ultimate mind-body treatment!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation in a VW Kombi (with driver)
- Mineral water
- Cold towel
- Spiritual healing/meditation session
- Lunch with juice or soft drink
- Additional food and drink
- Spa services and treatments
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
Your full-day Bali tour will take you southeast from Ku De Ta Seminyak to Legian, where you’ll arrive at one of the island’s best spas. You’ll get to pick from a list of treatments (at your own cost), anything from a Shiwa Balinese massage to a Balinese Boreh body mask, with 60 to 90 minutes specifically set aside for you to relax and enjoy! Spa treatments have long been practiced locally on the island, and today, Bali is a world-leader in such indulgences — so you’re in the right place for pampering!
Then, with your mind mellow and your body blissed-out, you’ll stop for a 3-course lunch at the spa café, where you can fill up on delicious dishes like Sumatran-style beef or snapper cooked in white wine.
After lunch, head to the home of a local mangku (priest) for a spiritual healing and meditation session. Ibu Mangku practices the ancient art of spiritual healing and meditation and she’ll lead you through a private ceremony to help unlock your unconscious. What’s more, female priests are quite rare in Bali, so a meeting with her will be an extra special experience! This ceremony can be quite emotional for some people — it’s not uncommon for some participants to cry during the process. However, the mangku will care for all participants and explain to those affected how they can continue their healing after they’ve left her home and temple.
You’ll then depart the mangku’s house and travel back into Seminyak for stops at two spas. A popular women’s spot for hair treatments and mani-pedis, and a men’s barber for cutthroat shaves, hair treatments, and athletic massages. Pick you treatment preference (at your own cost) and indulge!
With everyone pampered, blessed, and relaxed, you’ll head to one of the best bars in Southeast Asia for a sunset cocktail (or two — trust us, you won’t be in a rush to leave!).
Lastly, throughout it all, you’ll be travelling in retro-cool style, in a modified 1980s VW Kombi limo equipped with a sound system, 2,000 tunes to choose from, a mini bar, Wifi, charging ports and cables (so that you can upload all those jealousy-inducing Instagrams, of course!).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that spa services may be subject to change
- Please note that all locations that are visited require at the very least, shorts, t-shirt and footwear to be worn. Tank tops and singlets are not allowed as a general rule. As we will be visiting a priest and taking part in a healing service, modest attire is recommended. According to Balinese religious beliefs, women who are menstruating are not permitted inside temples, but may walk around the outside of the temple and look in. Please use your own discretion as to whether you should enter.
- Children and teens under 15 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.