- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will be organize an amazing trip from Bali to the active volcano of Kawah Ijen in East Java.
Arriving at night, we will climb to the rim of the 2370 meter volcano, before descending down to the crater floor. This is the only place in the world where you can see the ethereal blue sulfur fires and watch the Javanese workers harvesting sulfur.
As dawn breaks and the light changes, your dramatic surroundings will reveal themselves from your position beside the largest acid lake in the world.
Please join us for this once in a lifetime experience. Our professional guides and careful planning will assure you have a safe and memorable trip to the heart of Kawah Ijen.
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Gusto Gelato & Caffé, Jl. Mertanadi No.46B, Seminyak, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
2: Coco Supermarket, Jalan Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
Climbing Kawah Ijen crater and dissent inside the crater to see blue fire, sulfur mine and the biggest acid lake in the world.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.