- 12 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is the ultimate in responsible travel. All of Bamboo's tours are designed around an element of positively impacting communities, individuals and wildlife. By joining a Bamboo tour you will be directly helping to better lives and leave a lasting legacy once your tour has ended.
On this tour our travellers will learn how to make Ecobricks and build with them, experience the uniqueness of a Bali on a VW Safari tour and bathe under a beautiful waterfall.
In addition to changing lives for the better, all travellers get to experience areas of Bali that ordinary travellers never manage to reach. Our guides are thoroughly professional and expertly trained locals who are on hand 24/7 to ensure that you have the most memorable experience possible.
- Airport pick-up and transfer on arrival into Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) (if arriving into Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) airport on the tour start date between 6am and 8pm)
- An in-depth orientation at start of project
- Full support from our expert English-speaking local guides in each country
- 9 nights' accommodation in a varying range of styles from hotel to home-stay
- All tour activities
- Heaps of meals
- Full pre-departure support from our ace travel coordinators
- A flashy 'Travel Hack' packed full of helpful advice
- Donation towards marine conservation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Travel and medical insurance
- Flights to/from the start point.
- Meals and drinks that are not listed in the tour itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only available between the
hours of 8am - 8pm on the official start
If you are arriving outside of these hours
and are getting a taxi (blue bird taxi's) to
the hotel please make a note of the
hotels contact information.
Travelers are urged to arrive in to Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) between 6am and 8pm on day one of the tour. This will qualify you for a personal airport pick-up.
Locations: Kuta, Ubud and Penida
Tour Length: 12 days / 11 nights
Start Day: Friday - lots of start dates still available for 2018 and well into 2021
Finish Day: The tour will end on Tuesday, 12 days after your start date
Volunteer Work: Marine Conservation
Arrival Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
Departure Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
Group Size: Maximum 16
Traveling Solo?: over 70% of those on our tours start off as solo travelers
Let our experienced, local guides take you on an amazing off-the-beaten-track adventure through Bali. On the way you'll explore the sights of Kuta, get spiritual in Ubud, and feast your eyes on the UNESCO World Heritage rice paddy fields.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for solo travelers is 50 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.