- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Located at Celuk Village, the center of silver craftmanship in Bali, our class will cover certain techniques of basic silver jewelry making for those interested to learn making jewelry directly from the experts! The class will run in 3 hours start from 09.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Planning on starting your own jewelry business? Sunaka Jewelry is the perfect choice! We will also share tips and trick, information, knowledge and access in our class, all you need to know to spark on the industry.
- 5 gram silver
- Welcome drink
- Mineral water
- Documentation during class activity, sent via email
Sunsri House of Jewelry, which is located at the main street of Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati, Bali.
You will learn and practice certain techniques of basic silver jewelry making including: tools and its usage, sawing, stamping and hammering, soldering, sanding and polishing, working with silver, and safety guide, all under the guidance of expert tutors. In the end of the class you will leave with a beautiful jewelry exclusively crafted by yourself.
• SUNSRI House of Jewelry, Jl. Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.