- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best Half day trip to visit the highlights of bali that located in the north of Bali. They are Taman ayun temple, Alas Kedaton monkey forest, and Tanah lot temple during sunset time.
Tour Highligh :
• Private Family friendly trip
• Visit the royal temple of Mengwi – Pura Taman Ayun
• Surround yourself around hundreds of native Monkeys at Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
• Visit to the temple of Tanah Lot and its famous for sunset
• Informative and friendly driver guide services
- Private fully air-conditioner car
- Experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Complimentary Mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop off in major areas of Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Canggu
- Your own expenses like shoping, meals, drinks, etc
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
To your original accommodation
Departing in the afternoon in your hotel lobby, we will visit Royal Family Temple of
Taman Ayun Temple, one of the royal temple in Bali set on the land surrounded by the big fish pond and look like a drift on the water. It owns the beautiful temple building with multi storied roof and Balinese Architecture.
Then our trip continue to visit
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, this small forest with the width about 6-7ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency. The total size of this forest, temple and its supporter facility is about 12 ha. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas Kedaton Temple and owns the natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys in Alas Kedaton are very tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. Before we going to the next place, we also can stop to visit coffee plantation for afternoon tea or coffee.
last journey will be visiting
Tanah Lot Temple. It is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater.
On the way back to the hotel, you may stop for having your dinner with your own cost. We will be happy to advise where to eat based on your reference
The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with the different experiences as the feature of this package. it will be completely enjoyable using private air conditioning vehicle and led by the professional Driver who will be interactively provide complete information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Recommended clothing are Casual clothes, semi-or fully-covered as a sign of respect when visiting the Temples
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.