- 4 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Let food and sun be your guide on this tasty holiday. Explore the rich Indonesian culinary heritage from rice field, market, plantation, kitchen until restaurants. Magnify your knowledge and cooking skills on Balinese food. Hop to Bali’s all-time favorite areas from Ubud, Seminyak and Sanur. Pampered yourself with the beauty of Indonesian food, nature and hospitality.
- Twin sharing accommodation for 3 nights at 4 stars’ hotel
- 3x breakfast, 2x lunch, 1x dinner and 1x brunch.
- Airport transfer
- Transfer to activities
- Small group capacity (maximum 8 people per Foodie Buddy)
- Airfare to and from Indonesia
- Food & beverages beyond the program
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic drinks
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel transfer to hotel origins
Arrive, transfer to hotel & free time
Day 2 (Breakfast + Lunch)
Breakfast at the hotel
Traditional market immersion & Balinese food cooking class followed by lunch
Jamu making workshop
Free time in the afternoon and evening
Day 3 (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel
Visit to Balinese Subak rice terrace
Visit to Balinese temple
Lunch at coffee plantation
Transfer to Sanur and check in.
Quest for best of the best Indonesian dinner menu with Seminyak Luxury Food Tour
Day 4 (Breakfast + Brunch)
Cycle around white sandy Sanur Beach to hunt for several breakfast and brunch menu that have become Balinese favorite’s eateries for years. Be prepared to feel more than full of this big breakfast plus brunch!
Check out and transfer to airport
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking is required at least 5 working days prior to the tour
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Duration of tour excludes pick up and drop off time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.