- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
So you can ride waves but want to smooth out those sketchy cut backs and bottom turns? Push yourself to control the extra power of reef break waves and learn how to stay safe. Build on the basics and master the techniques of reef wave riding.
In a set of 5 x 2 hours course period of theory, practice, practical, Level 2 courses are designed to prepare students for more challenging waves. The ‘Reef Surfer” program teaches the surfer about using natural channels to get out back, skill for generating board speed from the wave, improving transitional turns (cutbacks), improving compression and extensions (top & bottom turns), paddling on behind the peak of the wave, reading how a wave breaks, wave take-off positioning and improving maneuvers like bottom turns, carving and cutbacks. Study books are utilized along with imagery coaching to ensure results.
- Transport Pick Up and Transfer Back to the Hotel (Legian, Seminyak, Oberoi, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Regular course 5:1 Ratio student to Instructor/Assistant
- Surfing Equipment (Surf Board, Leg Rope, Gath Surf Helmet & Reef Booties during reef trips)
- Class Duration, Regular 2,0 hours per lesson
- One Million Dollar USD Liability Insurance
- Shower Facilities Fresh Water and Soap
- Imported Zink and Sunscreen
- Sealed Drinking Water throughout entirety of course
- Rip Curl School of Surf Rash Shirt&Legging and Rip Curl Board Short
- Private Changing Rooms
- Individual Locker Facilities
- Free Fresh Fruits after the lesson
- Student Study book during the course (The soft copies you can download it in our website)
- Transport outside of coverage area
Rip Curl School Of Surf
So if you finish your surfing level 1 program, this program designed to continue your lesson to the next level that will take you from beach surfer to reef surfer. The program are for 5 days lesson of theory, practice and practical with 2 hours lesson everyday. The Students will be given the usage of study books to learn from and aid in instruction during the program.
We offer free transport for guest in the coolest vans in town; totally air-conditioned, free WIFI, roof racked up to carry boards, kitted out with DVD players featuring the latest Rip Curl surf movies to psych you up on your way to the school. All students are equipped with a Rip Curl School of Surf rash shirts, legging, Rip Curl board shorts, wet suits (on request), surf helmet, ensuring your comfort and safety. We are super concision about protecting our students from the sun and supply high quality sunscreen for your body, all natural zinc cream for your face before and during all sessions, insist our students replenish their fluids with drinking water at every opportunity, and fresh fruit after the lesson.
Our school facilities include the latest range of Rip Curl surf wear, changing rooms, personal lockers, private bathrooms, fresh water showers, towel and loads of off street parking. Chill out area with cold drinks, good tunes, tables and chairs. If your bringing a friend or family member along, then all location are adjacent to great restaurants where they can relax in style and enjoy a meal.
Courses are scheduled daily at 8 am, 10 am, 1 pm and 3 pm at Rip Curl School of Surf - Sanur (Prama Sanur Beach Hotel). Different disciplines and levels may require different tides, wave size and wind conditions. We will make every effort to schedule your course accordingly. Be prepared for early mornings as often this time often offers the best conditions.
The Rip Curl School of Surf goes to great effort to ensure that all our instructor and assistants are among the highest qualified in the world. We annually fly in certification instructors or send our crew abroad to complete levels in all of our different course disciplines; making sure we are teaching the latest and most efficient programs. We insist our front line crew and drivers also partake in our activities to give them an understand of our programs, so they are able to answer questions and more importantly share in your experience.
We use modern quality equipment for all activities and all kites, boards, and sails are selected to provide maximum safety and enjoyment to students at all levels. All school activities are covered by a $ 1,000,000 insurance policy.
Rip Curl School of Surf photographers will take photos during the lesson, which will be for sale to the guest on completion of the program. Images are stored on a custom Rip Curl surfboard USB.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The schedule of the lesson will be confirmed one day in advance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.