- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get an in depth glimpse of the local life and culture on this full-day tour. See beautiful scenery, meet some local Monkey’s in the Monkey Forest, see the breathtaking rice terraces, enjoy a traditional Balinese dance, and more.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Pickup from your hotel, or from the port for cruise passengers
Return to same departure location
Begin your day with pick-up from your hotel. From here, you will be taken to Batu Bulan Village, where you will watch the magical and traditional Balinese dance known as the Barong and Kris Dance. Enjoy the hour-long spectacle that will tell you a story of the eternal fighting between good and evil.
After the dance, the tour will continue to visit an art village, such as Celuk Village, which is famous for its gold and silver smith, and Mas Village, famous for its wood carvings.
After this, drive to Tegenungan Village and see the beautiful waterfall. Feel free to bring along you swimmers and go for a dip in paradise.
Continue on to see the breathtaking views of the rice terraces. Enjoy some coffee before exploring the coffee plantation.
From here you’ll travel on to the Ubud Centre, famous for its Art Market, and the Ubud Royal Palace.
Continue on to the Monkey Forest, where you will stroll around and witness Monkeys interact in their natural habitat. They may even come to say hello to you.
Before returning to your hotel, you’ll have some time to enjoy some shopping at the Art Market.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Pricing per group, maximum 6 people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.