- 7 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get Your unforgettable experience in Bali and Gili Trawangan arranged by your travel expert. Learning culture and nature about Bali and taking rest time to enjoy a beautiful white sand beach in Gili Trawangan Island
- 6 Nights Accommodation/Hotel based on Double/Twin - 4 Nights Accommodation/Hotel in Bali : The Tusita Hotel or Similar - 2 Nights Accommodation/Hotel in Gili Trawangan : Gili Breezes Tropical or Similar
- Tour arrangement and All Transfer with Air Condition Private Transport
- Return Fast Boat from/to Bali - Gili Trawangan
- Experience English Speaking Guide/Driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Complimentary Bike in Gili Trawangan Island to explore the island
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and Drinks
- And any other personal expenses which is not included as mentioned
At hotel which is including on tour program
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Day 01 : Bali Arrival ( No Meals )
Upon you arrival, meet and great with experience team than taking you to hotel
Day 02 : Water Sport - Waterfall - Rice Field - Monkey Forest ( Breakfast Only )
Your day tour starts with pickup by private vehicle at your designated hotel or pickup point for the drive to Serangan Beach, which is a center of water sports and activities like banana boat rides, parasailing, flying fish rides, and Seawalker tours. You can participate in the activities that you wish at your own expense. Next, head to Ubud to stop by a handicraft center to see local crafts like batik painting, gold- and silversmithing, or woodcarving (if time permits) before continuing your tour to Tegenungan Waterfall, standing 49 feet high (15 meters). When you arrive, enjoy a dip in the mountain-fresh cool water.
Then enjoy a Balinese cultural experience by visiting Tirta Empul Temple, or Holy Spring Water Temple, built from the 10th to 14th centuries. The compound is home to a bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where local Hindus go for ritual purification.
Enjoy pastoral views of green rice fields with step terraces at Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and than see local agrotourism at a tropical plantation for coffee, cocoa, or tea. Learn about luwak coffee, aka civet coffee, a Balinese specialty, and then visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex.
Day 03 : Pilgrimage Temple of Tanah Lot and Uluwatu ( Breakfast Only )
Pick up from you lobby hotel, than lead you to have an experience by visiting to visit Royal Family Temple at Taman Ayun, toward to visit Tanah Lot temple witch is Temple on the sea, then drive to Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali,s famous temple that build at 16th century and located on the cliff of Jimbaran hills and you can see amazing sunset above the indian ocean. Kecak & Fire dance, is performed there as well. The tour Finish at Jimbaran dinner with fresh BBQ seafood
Day 04 : Crossing to Gili Trawangan from Bali ( Breakfast Only )
Early morning pick up at your hotel then drive to Padang Bai harbour, than taking a Fast Boat crossing the sea for about 1,5 hours to Gili Trawangan Island
Day 05 : Gili Trawangan Island Leisure ( Breakfast Only )
Your free day program with your own leisure ( You can enjoy the island and large white sand beach )
Day 06 : Crossing back to Bali ( Breakfast Only )
Prepare leaving the island by the fast boat crossing back to Bali, Once you arrive at Padang Bai harbour, picked by driver than taking you to hotel for overnight stay
Day 07 : Bali Departure ( Breakfast Only )
Pick from your lobby hotel than transfer to the airport to catch your flight for the next destination
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.