- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Pod Chocolate Tour
- Welcome Drink
- Tasting - fresh cocoa beans, cocoa nibs, Pod signature chocolates
- Chocolate making (a 'herd' of 14 chocolate elephants)
- Mineral water
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
- Excluded return transfer service
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Discover how chocolate’s made at Pod Chocolate Factory on the grounds of Bali Elephant Camp. The tour starts with an amazing ‘chocolate shot’ welcome drink, after which you’ll be taken through each step of the chocolate making process from the cocoa tree to raw cacao, fermenting and roasting of the beans, and the final transformation into delicious Pod Chocolate.
You’ll taste raw cacao, cocoa nibs and our handmade Bali chocolate before making your own chocolate elephants to take home. Pod supports local communities farm sustainably using organic practices and turns cacao, nature's super food, into a range of delicious chocolates, pralines, cakes and ice-cream, all handmade and available in our café. It’s chocolate heaven!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring (recommended)
- Camera, comfortable clothes & shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.