- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tanjung Benoa water sports center located in the southeast of the island and very close to Nusa Dua area. So, if you are coming from Ngurah Rai International airport, you will take approximately 20 minutes to get the location of Tanjung Benoa beach.
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance ticket
- not including the cost of water sport activities
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
Traveler pickup is offered
pickup in Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jinbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area pickup outside the area such as: ubud, tanah lot, there is an additional fee of 25 us / car
benoa port only
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa Beach
Best Places waters sport in bali and best deal price joint with us!
Do you want to try Tanjung Benoa water sports in Bali or you have tried it before and now want to have it again? We Wira Watersports Bali as one of marine adventure agency in Bali. We provide water sports Tanjung Benoa activities such as Jet Ski, Parasailing, Seawalker and Flying Fish, while the operator/company for all games on this page provided by Aditya Water Sports Tanjung Benoa. Also, all the marine adventure single activity prices are online internet price, which is cheaper from publishing price.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Pecatu, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Next event visiting Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- pick up time 9 am
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.