- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get off the beaten path by visiting places only locals usually have access to. This includes temples, the mangroves, and meeting up with locals.
- Use of bicycle
- Safety helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Lunch or Dinner (set meal) provided
- Bottled water - Unlimited
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Locker, Towel, Sunscreen, Shower facilities
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Free air-conditioned hotel transfers from/to Kuta, Seminyak, Legian. Extra transport charge for Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, and other areas (payable to driver).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta, Kuta District, Bali
Explore Kuta’s stunning beach views as you cycle along the beach walk on your adventure. Start the tour with a hotel pick up and spend some time with a refreshing tea or coffee before commencing your bike ride. When ready, hop on a bike and begin the journey with a professional tour guide. Discover Kuta’s hidden gems as you bike through the beach and town. Visit the Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center, followed by a stunning Balinese temple not normally available for foreigners. Keep riding along to the end of the iconic Kuta boardwalk and German beach. Visit the mangroves and learn about their importance. If time permits take photos at the famous Gatot Kaca statue and hear about its story. Take a break for a seafood lunch at a local Balinese house and learn about its beautiful design, Balinese culture and traditions.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.