- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The best full day tour for limited time visitor. Start from your hotel at 8am to the first stop in Tegenungan waterfall, perfect time with not many tourists yet. Continue to visit Tirta Empul temple, holy water spring temple. Visit Coffee plantations and traditional coffee maker, explore the coffee garden and spices, get free tasting for some coffee and tea product. Continue to kintamani to see Batur Volcano and Lake Batur. Enjoy Indonesian buffet lunch with overlooking the view. On the way back will stop in Tegalalang rice terrace, beautiful terrace paddy, do a small walk into the field to experienced. Our last stop is in Ubud Monkey forest and Ubud Town and Ubud Market before heading back to hotel.
Tickets fee for this excursions :
- Tegenungan Waterfall IDR 20.000 per person
- Tirta Empul IDR 50.000 per person
- Kintamani IDR 30.000 per person
- Tegalalang IDR 10.000 per person
- Ubud monkey forest IDR 50.000 per person
** Indonesia Buffet Lunch IDR 120.000 per person.
- Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver
- Parking fee
- All tickets fee
- Your other expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time at 08.30 am from your lobby hotel, return at the same place at the end of the day. Drop in different places is on request.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Beautiful view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.