- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Don’t miss the beautiful sights of Black lava Mount batur on this 8-hour tour from Bali downtown, Environmental Surrounding, Mountains, Lake, Black Lava Stones, option of Hot Springs, and and exploring of Tirta empul temple, Tegalalang Rice terrace
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off with Car
- 3 hours Exploring Black Lava & black sand by 4WD jeep car
- Breakfast with Mount batur view
- Driver as cum Guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Lunch & Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide Free Pick up and drop off from any hotel in bali as bellwo area : Kuta, seminyak, kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Uluwatu, tanjung benoa, Kuta, sanur, Gianyar, Ubud .
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kuta Square, Kuta, Kuta District, Bali
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle between 6:00am – 6:30am (dependent on your location). The journey to Kintamani will take approximately 2 hours from Kuta or an hour from Ubud.
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
after 2 hours Journey, you will arrive at Kintamani for having breakfast while seeing the view of mount Batur. Then your black lava jeep adventure start point and greet your instructor. Listen to an informative safety briefing. You will then enjoy a 3 hour, 14 kilo meter distance black lava jeep tour to explore the diverse scenery surrounding the slope of mount Batur volcano by jeep adventure with a trained 4WD specialist and easy to handle so you can have a truly enjoyable journey through the Black Lava trails, villages, and black lava sand of Mount batur volcano. After you arrive at the finish point of black lava sand you will take in the amazing views of Mount Batur and the surroundings or choice the option of enjoy hot spring swimming Pool on the lake side .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
after explore Black Lava sand, back to finish point, Having Lunch ( own Cost ), then you will visit TegaLalang Rice terrace to take a photo Quick stop
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali
From tegalalang, we next visit Tirta empul temple before your driver takes you back to your accommodation.
Tirta Empul is an important temple complex and holy mountain spring, located in the village of Manukaya in central Bali. The site serves as a legendary setting of a traditional tale about good versus evil. It is also a national cultural heritage site.
Tirta Empul, meaning ‘holy water spring’ is actually the name of a water source located within the temple. The spring feeds various purification baths, pools and fish ponds surrounding the outer perimeter, which all flow to the Tukad Pakerisan River. Various sites throughout the region and many other archaeological relics relate to local myths and legends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Booking are 2 persons. we will Reject if any receiving 1 person booking
- Please Bring Mask, Hat, sun glass and wearing the spot shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.