- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Mardi Himal Trekking is a newly explored route, the least trodden trail, in a long rising ridge and its summit that from the southwesterly lower slope of Mt. Machhapuchhre. Mardi Himal Trek is a secret asset. As it is not widely known by many people, few trekkers make their way to Mardi Himal Base Camp.This trek is splendidly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machhapuchhre. The first ascent to the Mardi Himal was in 1961. The first route was through its east flank.
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Food (breakfast,lunch,dinner),Guide,Tims card,Permit card and private transport.
- Entry/Admission - Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Tips of guide and an insurance of guest.
- Bottled water and beverage.
Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel in Pokhara city.
Day 1: Trekking
Pass By: Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Pick Up from Your hotel in Pokhara.
We take a private Transportation start our Trekking.
we walk 4-5 hrs.including Lunch time.
Accommodation included: A normal Tea House
A normal Guest House
Day 2: Trekking
Pass By: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
After Break fast we start walking 5-6 hrs. including lunch time.
Accommodation included: A normal tea house
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.