- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Duration: 2 hours
• Location: Real Club Maritimo de Marbella
• Guided tour
• Enjoy the best views over the coast of Marbella
• See a different side of Marbella
• Find out about the stories that made Marbella so famous
- SUP board
- Wetsuit (when needed)
- Professional guide: English, French, Spanish
- Access to toilets and changing rooms
- Accident insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
NaluSur Adventure Tours, Club Marítimo de, Av. Duque de Ahumada, 1, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Returns to original departure point
Whether you have previous experience on Paddle boarding or not, this is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Marbella and its surroundings from the sea. Setting off from the Marbella Harbour, our fully qualified instructors will get you standing up, paddling and when you are ready they will take you for a spectacular tour out into the Mediterranean sea.
Everything will be done at your own pace. Jump in, have a swim, try some turns or just relax on your board while your passionate guide describes the view of Marbella and the stunning Sierra Blanca Mountains beyond and tells you about the stories that made Marbella such a famous destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.