- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ready for an underwater adventure? Join us for a 4-hour trip that will have you exploring the seagrass for these luminescent creatures.
2019 Scallop season is July 1st thru September 24th.
Seagrass beds are very productive ecosystems that support an abundance of sea life, and you may see starfish, coral, seahorses, turtles, fish of all kinds
We provide snorkeling gear, fins, mesh bags, and fishing licenses. We’ll also have ice, water and snacks aboard.
Plan to bring a bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and any adult beverages or extra snacks. You’ll also want to bring a small cooler to take home your catch.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Scalloping catch bag, cooler storage on the boat with ice
- Bottled water
- Fishing license, USCG Captain
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Swimsuits, towels, sunscreen
- Scallop cleaning
Fort Island Trail Boat Ramp, 11978 W Blue Bayou Ct, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Returns to original departure point
We're excited to welcome you aboard for one of Nature's Great Treasure Hunts! This trip is perfect for up to 6 guests with a sense of adventure who are ready for a fun-filled day of snorkeling using our provided gear.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.