- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
I want to give you a private and exclusive experience only for your and family or friends,
You select our tour and the opportunity is closed for other people to book the same tour. Is necesary 2 persons for start the tour, the maximum is 6 people.
we make one tour per day. Enjoy the Tour and dont worry about the time.
The purpose is that you know the process of production and tasting of the Bourbon (+21 years) in two different important distilleries, Woodford Reserve Distillery and Buffalo Trace Distillery.
On the way we will pass through Versailles so you can appreciate the architecture and beauty of this small city. Finally we will visit the Horse Farm where they raise thoroughbred horses
- You can customize your tour considering the initial scope before your trip
- You can choose the time to start your tour at 8:30 or 9:30
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Transportation incluide in the price
- Turist guide incluide in the price
- Bottled water
- Admissión Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Entry/Admission - WinStar Farm
- Entry/Admission - Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Infant seats aren´t available
Traveler pickup is offered
In the Hotel 21c Museum Hotel Louisville or in your hotel (Downtown)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buffalo Trace Distillery, 113 Great Buffalo Trce, Frankfort, KY 40601-2091
In The Trace Tour you know the history of Buffalo Trace Distillery and you will walk amidst the path of rolling bourbon barrels. Then you will visit inside the renowned Blanton’s Bottling Hall where you will see signature bourbons being filled, sealed, labeled, and packaged—all by hand.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: WinStar Farm, 3001 Pisgah Pike, Versailles, KY 40383-9765
We will visit one of the farms and know horses that participate in the major horse race in Louisville and Lexignton - Derby
We have several farm options to visit, for example:
The horse farm to visit depends on the day and availability. The visit to the farm is an expectacular experience
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Woodford Reserve Distillery, 7855 McCracken Pike, Versailles, KY 40383-9781
WoodFord distillery where we will know and see about the Bourbon production process and history. Finally you will taste the best products of the distillery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.