- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On 20th June 2019, visitors will be given the chance to attend an extra-special event at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and meet actor Warwick Davis, who played Professor Flitwick.
At this exclusive Warner Bros. Studio Tour London event, you will be able to admire authentic sets, props and costumes first created for the film series. Starting at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, your magical evening will begin with an introduction to the Studio Tour.
As well as learning wand moves and ‘flying’ a broomstick like a member of the cast, guests can enjoy experiences that have been specifically added for the evening. Also learn about green screen technology and animatronics on this special after-hours access to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
TM & © 2019 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
- Meet actor Warwick Davis
- Learn wand moves
- A Souvenir Guidebook per booking
- Try Butterbeer™ and take home a souvenir tankard
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and additional drinks
- Pick-up service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Green screen photograph (prices vary if you wish to purchase the photographs
- Return transportation
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Gain entry to the world-famous Studio Tour after hours on Thursday 20th June 2019
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your entrance time is the one selected by you at the time of booking. You’re welcome to stay at the Studio Tour until Midnight.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
- Please note, you will receive one Souvenir Guidebook per booking, not per guest.
- The tickets include admission only, please note that you will have to make your own way to the attraction
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 900 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.