- 7 hours (Approx.)
This 7-hour program (including 4 hours in the studios) provides the opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter film series at Warner Bros. Studio London, including the Forbidden Forest.
Enjoy a unique walking tour that takes you behind the scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes, and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breathtaking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular around the world.
Refreshments are available in the Studio Café, and include freshly prepared hot soups and snacks, salads, sandwiches, and afternoon treats. A full selection of coffees, and other hot and cold drinks can be purchased at 2 locations on the Studio Tour.
You’ll also find a Studio Shop stocked with a wide range of gifts and souvenirs to remind you of the day you spent immersed in The Making of Harry Potter.
- Entrance ticket to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Round-trip coach transfers from central London from a meeting point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Time Slots can't be guaranteed
- If the selected time slot is sold out, Will provide you alternate options over the email
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
- Food and drink
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, Warner Drive, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Visit: Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, Warner Drive, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Join the Warner Bros. Studio London Tour and go behind the scenes and onto the sets where the Harry Potter movies were filmed. Experience the magic and see the actual props, costumes, and special effects used in creating the movies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.