- 2 days (Approx.)
Spread over 20 Kilometers with over night stay, 1 initiation Challenge, 1 optional course challenge, 2 Compulsory course challenges, Wild camp with fire and optional protein, 24 hour Ration pack (1 meal), Next day final challenge, Shower, Stay Warm Hoody to keep, Personal Survival Tin to keep.
After completing an individual initiation test you will be dropped off in unfamiliar surroundings with a piece of map and your kit. Each participant must navigate at speed to each control point whereupon they will receive the next piece of map and possibly a challenge.
Each challenge is optional but upon completion may or may not be rewarded; it is up to the participant to choose whether to accept the challenge in the full knowledge that it will push them physically and mentally, you may succeed but what awaits for you as a reward is nothing. Some challenges are necessary to undertake in order to find the correct next control point. All the while the participants must evade capture.
- Depends upon the course.
- Entry/Admission - Skreens Park Activity Centre
- Entry/Admission - Danbury Country Park
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Start of course.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Skreens Park Activity Centre
Start of course
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Danbury Country Park, Danbury, Essex, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.