- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This excursion will give you the chance to experience oriental tea in an extremely traditional manner, yet hosted in a very traditional British building.
The class sizes are intimate, with a maximum of six places per class.
We are very passionate about tea, and in fact, the class is held within our antique tea shop & gallery.
- Coffee and/or Tea - All tea tasted during the class is included in the price. We have larger new packets of tea of sale if desired.
The Fitzwilliam Museum, Trumpington St, Cambridge CB2 1RB, UK
Returns to original departure point
Address: 33 Trumpington Street CB2 1QY
The maximum group size will be six, and the session will last for one and half hour.
Firstly you will be greeted by the tea master who will introduce you to a variety of carefully selected teas from Asia and Africa, through touch, taste and smell.
This will be followed by a more in-depth look into where the teas originate and their uniqueness.
Shortly after, the tea master will display the traditional method of preparing Chinese tea with various instruments, and you will also have the opportunity to practice.
Before you depart we will present you with a small gift bag containing taster amounts of teas that you will have tried during the class, in case you want to introduce them to your friends and family.
Looking forward to meeting you.
• Trumpington Street Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge CB2 1RB England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Toilet available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.