- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Who doesn't love brunch? But this is a brunch with a twist. Come and enjoy some traditional South African street food and a great cocktail/bellinis my way! All will be served family style - so get cozy, meet interesting people and jam to some awesome music from my homeland.
ONE COMPLIMENTARY SEASONAL WELCOME COCKTAIL & COFFEE/ROOIBOS TEA
**Please feel free to bring your own alcohol/wine as well!
SUPERFRUIT CITRUS SALAD
Sliced citrus & tropical fruits served with a carrot dressing & a dash of peri-peri spice
MOSBOLLETJIES (ANISE SEED BREAD)
Freshly baked anise seed bread hot out of the oven served with butter
EGGS & BOBOTIE
Traditional ground beef dish with cape malay spices & raisins topped with fried eggs & a side of chutney
*Eatwith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
- Lunch - The price includes: ingredients, cocktail.
- Hotel pickup
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Returns to original departure point
Who doesn't love brunch? But this is a brunch with a twist. Come and enjoy some traditional South African street food and a great cocktail/bellinis my way!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.