- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Prague with our private door-to-door transfer service full of wonderful authentic experiences and insights into the local culture. Our experienced local driver always has your safety and comfort in mind. From the beginning of the trip, when he picks you up in Dresden at your desired time and takes care of your luggage, until the end of your journey in your chosen location in Prague. Our travel experts have chosen the most interesting sightseeing stops and top-rated attractions for you to choose from and enrich your journey. You will travel comfortably with a reliable driver who speaks English and has a good knowledge of the area. The only thing you need to do is relax while being taken care of.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified local English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel/Accommodation/Airport pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer with 2 sightseeing stops
- Break for lunch is possible
- Air-conditioned, clean and comfortable private vehicle
- Entrance fees (optional)
Please leave us a message after you book this transfer with your pickup address and departure time. Thank you very much!
- Dresden, Germany
- Prague, Czechia
Save your time and experience a private door-to-door transfer. You will be picked up wherever you wish in Dresden at your chosen time by a qualified local English-speaking driver. Along the way you can stop at 2 sightseeing places and explore for 1 hour each or you can stop at just one place of your choice and explore it for 2 hours. It is only up to you! Our travel experts have chosen the following sightseeing places:
• Königstein Fortress - one of the biggest mountain military fortress in the middle Europe. Enjoy the rich exposition of the Koenigstein Fortress, where you can see the treasury, arsenal or cellar warehouse. From the fortification walls you can enjoy views of the surrounding area, including the River Elbe.
• Terezin Jewish Ghetto and Concentration Camp - Visit the site memorizing the horrors of World War II. Look into the Jewish Ghetto and small fortress areas.
Relying on the assistance of our experienced private driver is less stressful and more cost-effective. For instance, if we think of all the time and tiredness involved in getting a public transport to travel or carry your own heavy luggage between the stations. We make sure you travel comfortably, safely and fast. Moreover, you have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and discover unique hidden gems along the way.
Our drivers operate with these types of vehicles:
1-3 passenger/s - comfortable sedan - up to 3 suitcases + cabin luggage
4 passengers - family MPV - up to 4 suitcases + cabin luggage
5-7 passengers - large VAN - up to 7 suitcases + cabin luggage
If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose different amount of travelers in the booking form according to this description to ensure your preferred type of transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.