- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go away from the city’s bustle to nature.
Learn about the history of the Kyiv suburbs
Walk along the green hills
Find new friends. Our participants are foreigners and Ukrainians
- Ticket for public transport
- Lunch - We will have a picnic in a forest so take some food and drink with you.
Vydubychi, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Returns to original departure point
12 km hiking to the beautiful and green village Bezradyshi.
What should you expect:
- Walk though pine forest
- Visiting fantastic lake which is placed among summer residences.
- Hiking Kyiv hills so called “Small Carpathian mountain”
- Picnic on the hills with wonderful view
- Canyon with it unique beauty
- Residences of our former president Yushchenko and other magnates.
- Return home completely exhausted but happy))
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.