- 45 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
What you wil we know about honey bees.
The taste of various Azorean honey, pineapple, cheese and wine degustation.
- Honey Museum
- Exposition and Film
- Entry/Admission - Ribeira Grande
9600 Ribeira Grande, Portugal
5/1/2019 - 4/16/2020
|Tuesday - Saturday:||12:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Visit: 9600 Ribeira Grande, Portugal
What do we know about honey bees?
The Honey Bee lounge exposition and a small video about beekeeping will be displayed.
This In-exposition attraction is especially popular among our visitors. With a double-sided, glass hive will provide a window into the world of the honeybees. You can watch the honey bees activities.
Degustation of honey is included.
- Can you find the queen?
May you might also spot the queen. is not easy ;)
The taste of various honey, pineapple, cheese and wine degustation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.