- 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take this unique opportunity to discover the azorean cuisine.
Experience the best food in Azores on this full day gastronomy and wine tour through Pico island, the main island of the Azores wines.
Delight yourself whit an unique and delicious food and wine, while learning about the local traditions, culture and gastronomy, through an amazing landscape, world heritage since 2004.
Have a taste of the Azores and...expect the unexpected!
Min. 2 people for Tour
- Regional lunch
- Wine and food tasting
- Photo of the tour
- Cheese tasting
- Entry/Admission - Picowines
- Pick up
João Quaresma Maritime Ferry Terminal, rua dona Maria da Glória Duarte, do 9950-340, Madalena, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Picowines, Avenida Padre Nunes da Rosa 29, Madalena, Pico 9950-302 Portugal
Visita guiada à adega e prova de vinhos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trilha de Vinhas, Porto do Calhau, Criacao Velha, Pico Portugal
Visita guiada às vinhas da ilha do Pico, património da Unesco desde 2004.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.