- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you will find stunning off-road paths with breathtaking scenery and more. Bring a bathing suit and let yourself relax in the warm waters that you will find on your way to the breathtaking lagoon of fire.
- ATV Tour
- Insurance (PAI)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up & Drop-off (Hotels)
- In Centre of Ponta Delgada without cost.
- Outside of Ponta Delgada it costs 15,00€.
Pick-up & Drop-off (Cruise Ship)
It has a extra-cost of 5,00€ per person.
Porto of Ponta Delgada
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa do Fogo, Miradouro da Serra Barrosa Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel Portugal
Located on the beautiful and verdant São Miguel Island, in the enchanting Azores Archipelago, Lagoa do Fogo is the second largest Lagoon of the Island of São Miguel, and also the highest, classified since 1974 as a Natural Reserve, such as its natural value and landscaping
Occupying about 1360 hectares, in the caldera of a dormant volcano that will have formed about 15,000 years ago, giving shape to the great volcanic massif of the Serra de Agua de Pau, Lagoa do Fogo enchants by its natural beauty and phenomenal dimension, arriving at reach 30 meters deep.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salto do Cabrito, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel Portugal
Next to Ribeira Grande, the Salto do Cabrito waterfall has a waterfall of about 40 meters in height, and has crystalline waters that invite bathing. Accessible by the Lagoa do Fogo road, it also integrates a pedestrian route in a circular route starting and ending in the Caldeiras area of Ribeira Grande.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- When you make the payment, add the sending of proof of payment to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.