- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you want to get information about Yerevan and have an evening walk, our guide is ready to join your walk and give you information about Yerevan.
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Republic Square
- Entry/Admission - The Armenian National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet named after Alexander Spendiaryan
Republic Square, Nalbandyan St, Yerevan, Armenia
Cascade Complex, 10 Tamanyan St, Yerevan 0009, Armenia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Republic Square, Yerevan 0010 Armenia
Republic Square is the central town square in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. It consists of two sections: an oval roundabout and a trapezoid-shaped section which contains a pool with musical fountains. The square is surrounded by five major buildings built in pink and yellow tuff in the neoclassical style with extensive use of Armenian motifs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Abovyana Street, Yerevan Armenia
Abovyan street is one of the oldest streets of Yerevan.
Pass By: Swan Lake, Svobody Square, Yerevan 0010 Armenia
Swan Lake (Karapi Lich in Armenian) is a small artificial lake, located at the intersection of Tumanian Street and Terian Street by the Opera.
Stop At: The Armenian National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet named after Alexander Spendiaryan, Tumanyan O. str. 54, Yerevan 0002 Armenia
The opera building was designed by the Armenian architect Alexander Tamanian. It consists of two concert halls: the Aram Khatchaturian concert hall with 1,400 seats and the Alexander Spendiaryan Opera and Ballet National Theatre with 1,200 seats.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Alexander Tamanyan Statue, Mokovyan str., Yerevan 0009 Armenia
Alexander Tamanyan is the architect of Yerevan.
Pass By: Cafesjian Center for the Arts, 10 Tamanyan St, Yerevan 0009, Armenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.