- 5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join a tour to Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's most famous national park. Explore the terraced lakes and crystal clear waterfalls flowing through a vast, lush environment. With return port transfers, this tour is perfect if you have limited time in Zadar.
- Pick-up from the cruise ship port
- Round-trip transfers
- English speaking driver
- Air - conditioned bus or van with Wi - Fi access
- Professional guide
- Electric boat ride
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Ticket to NP 34€ adult 01.06.-30.09.19. €16 kids,7-18 y. 15€ adults for rest of season:7.5 € kids
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship port in Zadar
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar, and was granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979. Marked on old maps as the Devil’s Garden, the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
After pick-up from the cruise port, you will drive for approximately 1.5 hours before reaching the national park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including wild boar, wolves, and even bears. Once at the national park, begin your 4-hour guided tour through the park. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders.
As well as the walking tour, your tour includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak Lake. You will return to Zadar with spare time before your cruise ship's departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are good for walking
- Bring an extra layer as the park is colder than Zadar
- Please bring cash in the local currency for the National park admission fee
- The tour duration can be adjusted to suit your cruise ship schedule
- The beginning of the tour is adjusted to cruise ship arrival
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.