- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the canyon from a different perspective! Walk along the right edge of Velika Paklenica Canyon and reveal the most salient points of the Park.
- Transfer, professional mountain leader service, insurance
- Snack/Lunch during activity, entrance fee to the Paklenica NP, travel insurance.
Sea OrganÂ (Zadar Old Town)
our accommodation upon request
This is most popular hiking tour that passes the right edge of the Velika Paklenica Canyon and reveals views of the most salient points of Paklenica National park. A pretty interesting tour for your camera. You will meet several faces of Paklenica: wild and stone, tame and wooded, combination of karst terrain and beautiful scenery. Upon arrival in a 100 years old mountain hut a guest gets a warm welcome by an always pleasant and cheerful host awaiting him with a homemade brandy, tea and juice made of Velebit herbs as well as honey. Tasting is followed by a traditional dish called "peka" , dish baked âunder the bellâ on fire (optional). After the meal we are visiting Sklopina site, an area of houses built into the rock joints. Return by a path that follows very bottom of the canyon along the creek Paklenica.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The transfer to the National park is not included in the price of the tour, but we can arrange it upon request for additional price depending on the number of people
- Please pay attention on the equipment and bring with you the following: backpack, mountaineering boots or sneakers,sun hat, sun cream, sun glasses, dry clothes to change, windjacket, raincoat, water bottle 1,5-2 liters, snack (sweet and salt), medicaments if you use any, personal documents)
- Lunch can be aaranged in the hut but please note that all the groceries are delivered to the hut only by horses and donkeys (no accessible roads for car access), and we need to have prior reservations for lunch - please contact us in advance if you wish to make reservations.
- Regardless of lunch reservations, bring snacks (salt and sweet) - there are no restaurants or shops in the mauntain
- This hike is K2 level (moderate)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.