- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bike route Wolf and bear trail takes advantage of unique mountain area in Croatia. Velebit mountain is biggest mountain in Croatia spreading for over than 200 km, with variety of wildlife. Biking on this 45km long route with moderate difficulty is not suitable for beginers. While driving along the river Gacka you can drink water from the river. After you continue uphill and through the forest and arrive at Kuterevo village. Here is Bear orfant refugee centre where you see live bear orphants. After visiting Bear orphant refugee centre continuing down the hill and driving along the Svica lake and visiting one of the first powerplants in Croatia.
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Local taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- old powerplant enterance fee
- welcome drink
- donations to bear orphan refugee (not mandatory)
Velebit aktivnosti j.d.o.o.
Arrival at location 9:45 a.m. After welcome drink tour starts. On the way several stops to make a brake, drink water from the river and enjoy forest views and landscapes.If you have a small child (2-5 years old) we have infant seats that are available on request if advised at time of booking. The route is not adviced for begineers, it is not easy level cycling. Arrival at Bear orphant refugee centre at 12:30h. Exploring the refugee, enterance is free of charge, but donations or small handmade souvenir purchase are welcome. At approximately 13:30 start from Bear orphant refugee centre down to the Svica lake, visiting old powerplant one of the first in Croatia and biking back to the starting point. Arrival back at 15:00.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.