- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Pick up in Zadar area and drop off in Split.
Fast, comfortable and safe trip.
Choose any departure time, benefit from a hassle free door to door service.
Chat and relax enjoying the beautiful landscapes on your way.
Enjoy the exclusivity of a private transfer.
- Skip the line
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Zadar area. Please provide pick up address.
Your English/French speaking driver will help you with your luggage and drive you safely in a comfortable modern air conditioned vehicle.
The itinerary takes the motorway in order to insure you a fast and comfortable trip.
The story of Split is already 17 centuries old, dating to the time the Roman Emperor Diocletian decided to build his Palace right on the peninsula near the great Roman city Salona, where he wanted to spend the last years of his life. During these 1700 years the Palace slowly turned into a city, which to this day lures with its rich tradition, glorious history and beauty of its natural and cultural heritage.
Diocletian Palace and the entire historical core of Split have been on the World Heritage UNESCO list ever since 1979, and not only for the extraordinary preservation of the Palace, but also because the Palace and its city (or the city and its Palace, if you like) continue to live a full life. All historical layers from the old Rome, middle ages till today are still visible and alive in this structure. A walk through the ancient city takes you through time, along the great examples of ancient architecture like Peristyle, the middle aged Romanesque Church and Gothic Palace, Renaissance portals of the noblemen’s houses, Baroque facades and modern architecture superbly merged in the rich heritage.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.