- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 5-hour photo tour on the Island of Pag. Capture beautiful moment's of nature with your professional guide. Witness rare bird species, such as the Oenanthe hispanica,
Circaetus gallicus and Meropidae, which consider this Island home. Learn about these birds journey from Northern Europe to Africa in your comfortable minivan.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (on Island Pag)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Ornithological reserve fees
- Light refreshments
- Lunch on a fammily farm - local food (20Eur per person)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Zadar
Hotels or accommodation on the Island of Pag.
Returns to original departure point
Pag Island is a habitat for over 160 species of birds. Learn about the migration of these various birds coming from Northern Europe to Africa. The Island of Pag is where rare species like the Egretta garzetta (Mala bijela čaplja ) seek shelter and food. You can also capture pictures of other rare birds on the Island: Oenanthe hispanica (Primorska bjeloguza), Upupa epops (Pupovac), Motacilla flava (Žuta pastirica), Meropidae (Pčelarica), and Circaetus gallicus (Orao zmijar). Witness their great migration as you Immerse yourself into such a beautiful and serene environment.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.