- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Trek to the highest peak of Pag island and experience the beautiful nature of the island with a view from above. Enjoy this 4-hour tour with approximately 2.5 hours of hiking with your personal guide on this hike tour. Learn about the importance of the history of the area and make your way to the top of St. Vitus. Travel in comfort with included hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free drinks included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (on the island of Pag)
- English-speaking local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Lunch (20 EUR per person)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your hotel or accommodation on the island of Pag
Returns to original departure point
Your tour will begin with private pickup from your hotel or accommodation on Pag island at 8am. You will then be on your way to St. Vitus with an opportunity to admire the island's scenery.
At the start of your hike, you will see 'Suhozidi' (dry stone walls) that have been maintained by Pag farmers for centuries. These stone walls have been built in two, three, and even four rows, serving as a border between pastures and protection for the sheep as well.
As you hike, your guide will provide insight on the history of this area. After about 75 minutes, you will reach the top of St. Vitus and see the ruins of the old chapel from the 14th century. Here you will have about 30 minutes to see the chapel and sign the visitor's book as you take in the beautiful views below including the surrounding islands and the astonishing Velebit mountain.
Afterward, you will have a 75 minute descent before concluding the tour with hotel drop-off around 12pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.