- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private, full-day boat excursion from Zadar around the beautiful islands that surround it. Stop in at Zverinac and enjoy swimming and snorkeling and spend a glorious afternoon on the stunning sandy beaches of Saharun.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Local taxes
- Rubber Speed Boat for 8 hours
- Snorkel Gear
- The listed price does not include a 100 Euro per group fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Zadar central location
Between 9am and 10am
Embark on a full-day boat tour through the beautiful Croatian waters to the stunning Saharun beach, one of the best sandy beaches in the country.
Depart from Uskok in Zadar at 9:00am. Navigate through the beautiful waters to your first stop, the beautiful island of Zverinac, where you will enjoy a brief dip in the ocean and some morning coffee. You have the option of snorkeling there or on stunning Muline bay - it is up to you. After that you continue to famous Saharun beach.
Once at the beach, enjoy 3 hours of free time during which you can swim, snorkel and sunbathe, before returning to the boat and slowly beginning your return trip to Zadar. On the way back, stop and enjoy one final stop for coffee and swimming at the Lukoran part.
Arrival in Zadar is scheduled for approximately 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the tour is subject to weather - if the conditions regarding the wind are not suitable you will be offered a substitute route or a refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.