- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Zadar offers its visitors a unique fusion of a historic old town with Roman ruins and medieval churches. As you take walk from the Land Gate of Zadar, through the Kalelarga, the main street of the city since Roman times, you will learn about the symbols of the city. Sites like the Church of St. Donat, the biggest cathedral in Dalmatia–Saint Anastasia municipal square, Forum… Listen to the concert of sea waves, beside the Sea Organ instrument.
Let a professional guide take you back in time and show you all the secrets of this town.
- an experienced tourist guide
- all except the tour guide service
Trg pet bunara, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The Greeting to the Sun, Istarska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje), Promenade Istarska Obala - Obale kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
The Sea organ is an musical instrument, which plays music by way of sea waves and tubes located underneath a set of large marble steps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.