- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take off Plitvice lakes from your bucket list! Spend a full day exploring turquoise and green color lakes, enjoy the sound of waterfalls and calming nature around you.
- Experience Plitvice lakes and numerous waterfalls, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stand next to the Great Waterfall 78 m high
- Explore picturesque Rastoke village and its authentic mills from 17th century
- Enjoy personalized attention of your guide on a small-group tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines to buy a ticket
- Ticket to Plitvice National Park
- Ride with electirc boat across Kozjak Lake
- Licensed guide
- Admission for Rastoke mills
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
Sokolska ulica, Sokolska ul., 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Magic Croatia, Špire Brusine, Sokolska ul. 16, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure from Zadar towards Plitvice Lakes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice Lakes National Park is established in 1949 and among the first added to UNESCO World Heritage List. CNN listed Plitvice 3rd on their list of the World’s most beautiful waterfalls to visit.
In Plitvice National Park begins 3:00 hours guided tour. You will walk along multi-level system of 16 Upper and Lower lakes. Learn more about lakes and people they were named after. Enjoy the calmness of a surrounding forest and relaxing sound of the water rustling.
Stand next to the Great Waterfall which is 78 m high and take a picture to make a memory that will last forever.
Ride in electric boat across the Kozjak lake and take a walk across the other side of the largest lake in the Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Visit to picturesque watermill village of Rastoke completely situated on Slunjčica river. Explore its mills from 17th century, authentic wooden houses and learn more about waterfalls and legends that describe them.
Gourmets will enjoy and delicious bread from Rastoke made of freshly ground mixed wheat and wild trout caught directly from the streams.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.