- 75 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At the beginning of your adventure, you will get a mysterious wooden suitcase with 6 locks that you need to open by solving intriguing riddles at the most famous sights of the Peninsula. Experience a unique form of sightseeing where you have the main role in discovering the secrets of Zadar's rich history!
The main goal of the game is to allow visitors to experience the beauties of the Old Town in an interactive and fun way, and the locals can see the spots that they walk past every day in a completely new light.
- Mystery Suitcase+Map
- Tickets to the Museum of Ancient Glass
Poljana Zemaljskog odbora 1, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Forum, Zeleni trg Crkva Sv. Donata - Trg Rimskog Foruma, Zadar 23000 Croatia
The Ancient Roman Forum is only one of the attractions that you will see on your tour. We cannot reveal the whole itinerary to you now - your team will have to discover the destinations by solving the riddles!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.