- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a quiet walk through the historic centre of Lucca accompanied by an expert guide: the best way to visit this lovely city hidden behind imposing walls. Discover its narrow cobbled streets and lively squares and take a stroll along the Renaissance walls, enjoying the splendid view that spreads out over a landscape of rooftops, alleys, towers and beautiful churches.
- Qualified tourist guide
- Typical local pastry tasting
- Earphones for groups of more than 8 pax
Porta San Pietro, Sortita Porta S. Pietro, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Via Beccheria, 28, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucca, Lucca, Province of Lucca, Tuscany
You’ll meet your guide at Porta San Pietro, from here you’ll start a pleasant walk with your expert local guide. Entering into the enchanting historical center you will have the chance to admire the beautiful Duomo di San Martino, passing by Piazza Napoleone and Palazzo Ducale, you will also see Giacomo Puccini’s Birth Home, converted into a museum in 1979. Continuing the walk you will marvel at the amazing Torre Giungi and Piazza Anfiteatro.
You will move ahead your visit with a walk along the majestic walls, soaking up the city view.
The tour ends with a a delicious tasting in a typical local pastry.
After parting ways with your guide, don’t miss the opportunity to indulge in some shopping while continuing to explore the quaint streets of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.