- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Definitely the best part of your trip in Cádiz! According to the local people, the tapas was invented Here, on the"Playa de Cortadura"
Our expert guides will share with you stories, legends and the way of living of this milennian city.
Learn the 6 different ways in Cadiz to call the shrimp-fish.
It delights the white wines of the Sierra de Cádiz, Sherry wines,both dry or sweet , and also ours local beers.
Try the freshest "pescaíto Frito", the best Iberian ham, shellfish, and the king of the gastronomy of the Coast of Cadiz: the Red tuna.
You will walk and chat with your guide on Andalusian gastronomy and the precense of the "tapas " on the international scene until you reach the first bar.
Good tapas bars are usually plenty of people but, that's the main part of the fun! Enjoy and share a space at the bar or table between such a funny people and follow the recommendation of your guide. We will visit 3 tapas bars in 3 hours.
- Lunch - Three differents tapas and beverages in three differents bars and tipycal dessert
Plaza de San Juan de Dios, Cádiz, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cadiz Town Hall, Plaza de San Juan de Dios S/N Casa Consistorial, 11005 Cadiz Spain
At the begining of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.