- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Definitely the best part of your trip! According to the local people from Cádiz, the tapas food was invented here, on the "Playa de Cortadura"
Our expert guides will share with you, stories& legends and the fine humour of this millenian city.
Learn the 6 different ways in Cadiz to call the shrimps.
Do delight with the white wines of the Sierra de Cádiz, dry or sweet Sherry wines, and also try ours local beers.
Try the "" Pescaíto frito " (Fried fish) . The best Iberican ham, the best sea food, and the king of the gastronomy of Cadiz coast: the Red Tuna.
Starting with a nice walk, you will be chating with our expertise guide about the assortment of tapas from Andalusia g shared in an international gastronomy context.
Good tapa´s bars are usually plenty of people, therefore, that's fun! Enjoy and share place at the tab or table between the Cadiz and follow the recommendation of your guide. We will visit 3 tapas bars in 3 hours.
- Dinner - Three differents plates and beverages
- Lunch - Three differents plates and beverages
- Ice cream as a dessert
Plaza San Agustín, Cádiz, Spain
Returns to original departure point
Tasting Cádiz tipycal tapas in three diferents locals from the downtown in a three hours walking tour.
Avaliable every weenkend in two differents time schedule, during the luch time and eve time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.