- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Another alternative to admire the breathtaking beauty of the An Thoi archipelago besides experiencing amazing exploration of coral reefs in South Phu Quoc amid the peaceful, quite scene early in the sunny morning. On purpose, we will be departing early in the morning prior to normal departure time of other tours to welcome first rays of sunshine on the sea. Going as a team of 6 members with the escort of your tour guide and the speedboat’s captain to make sure you all will be going to the best spots among many spots of coral reefs at each of islands and making the trip.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Cooler box on speed boat
Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange a pick up at your hotel as the price is included the pick up. In case, you are staying in the north of the island, extra fee can be applied.
At Dam Ngang island, dropping yourself into blue clean water with schools of fishes amid slightly rays of early day sunshine and joining our discovery of “undersea Coral Mountain”, dose it sound attractive to you? Located at the depth of less than 1.5 meter, a magnificent form of large area of Cabbage corals, you will be absolutely wide-eyed in amazement at how large that area is, how strange the form of the area is as well as how close to you coral reefs stay, just less than 0.4 meter
Saying goodbye to Dam Ngang island, it takes us just 5 minutes to arrive at Bom island located right at the behind of Dam Ngang island whose coral reefs are much different from those in Dam Ngang.
At Bom island, the average depth is about 3m but some particular spots reach 8 – 10 m where some massive corals are out of your sight.
After consuming most of energy for 2 snorkeling spot, it is time to land on an island with beaches, line of coconut trees, hammocks, swings and a beach bar for you to charge energy again with foods, cocktail or beer… before leaving back the harbor because post-noon (11:30 AM – 12:00) May Rut will be getting crowded.
• May Rut Island, Phu quoc island, An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island 920000 Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.