- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Himachal Pradesh, the land of Himalayan wonders, is a state in Northern India.This state is famous for being home to something for everyone. Be it the beautiful sights of the towering Himalayas, the pristine beauty of the glaciers here, the green valleys with clear blue rivers and adventures of the highest levels, you will find it all here. One of the best things that the Himalayas and especially Himachal Pradesh is famous for its rafting. This tour takes you on a 2-day journey to the rivers in Manali for rafting and camping by the riverside experience. What is even better is that the camp also has some brilliant adventure activities that you can indulge in.
About the Activity:
To dwell in the burrows of pristine nature, you are getting a lifetime opportunity here with a 2-day adventure trip to Manali.
On this tour, you are promised to take rest on the laps of Manali's serenity with camping, rafting, and some other adventurous activities.
- Overnight stay at Manali riverside camps with twin/triple sharing basis
- 1 breakfast, evening snacks and 1 dinner
- Adventure Activities at the camps:
- Transport till rafting starting point is not included. Suggested to take local bus or cab.
- Camps with common washrooms
Returns to original departure point
Day 1 - Reach Manali Camp | Adventure Activities Day
Reach campsite in Manali on your own.
Drop your bags at the campsite, you will check into the camps and enjoy the activities arranged for you at the camp.
Guide will take you to Jogni Water Fall Hike which will take around 1.5 Hour. Reach camp and enjoy Rappelling, river crossing.
In the evening, you will be served with tea and snacks, followed by a singing and dancing session around the Bonfire.
Dinner and overnight in the riverside camp
Day 2 - Rafting and check out
After breakfast this morning, you will be reaching at the starting point of your rafting this morning.
After safety instructions and gear check, you will begin your rafting expedition on the river which is a 7 km experience and takes about 35 to 45 minutes to complete.
Reach Manali Camps and pack up your bags.
You will be checking out of the camps to bring the experience to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.